Relish

Relish

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Remember me cushions

I’m very fond of old photographs, just like my mum... That’s why I decided to use 8 of her favourite photos to make her birthday present. I have to admit it was sort of a belated birthday present, nevertheless she was very happy with it.











 

To start with I bought plain white cotton from ikea (1 euro per meter) which I thought perfect for the project. I then had the photos printed on the cotton (after giving it a good wash) at one of the printing stalls in the shopping mall where they print photos on t-shirts.











Next up, the fun part of the job... decorating! I searched through my notion supply and used a selection of ribbons, embellishments and swarowsky stones.





                   Happy birthday mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...