Relish

Relish

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Shoes for my little angel

These days all I seem to do is sew baby clothes... All day long! As I'm back in Belgium and the weather is well...bad, it's my favorite thing to do. It's the month of June and my sewing machine is actually in front of the fireplace. I know, it's sad...

So my next project from the Couture tendresse pour mon enfant book are these adorable angel shoes. In the book they recommend to make them in leather. The only leather I had left over in my craft room though was a silvery color, which I thought to be too girly for my boy. I ended up using dark grey felt, which should be nice and warm for winter time.




2 comments:

  1. I saw these on Burdastyle, and they are SO cute! I'm such a sucker for baby clothes, especially cute little shoes. I love the dark gray felt, too. Nice work :)

    sewcollegiatechristine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think they're adorable too and so easy to make...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...