Relish

Relish

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Baby sarouels

The reason I am crazy about making baby clothes is mainly because they're usually so easy and quick to fix. I have dozens of baby and children sewing books, from Japanese pattern books to French crafting books. One of my latest favorites is Couture tendresse pour mon enfant. It's a French sewing book packed with easy and cute baby and children projects. The first thing I made from the book were these adorable baby sarouel trousers. I think they're so adorable and as they come with a ribbon around the waist they'll fit any kid from newborn around 6 months old.  


For the fabric I chose a lightweight wool as my baby will be born in fall.
                              He's going to look so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...